Additional Resources for Young Companies
The Pennsylvania Biotechnology Center offers unique resources to assist young companies as they grow. We are committed to providing a community where our members can thrive.
In addition to standard amenities and services, we also offer:
- Free business and science consultation for start-up companies.
- Free networking and investment opportunities for start-ups, including Ben Franklin Technologies (VC for BC), BioAdvance, Delaware Crossing, and J.P. Morgan.
- Free events to promote start-up companies to community and investors.
- Recruitment of vendors to Center that provide quality and discounted prices to members of the Center. Services include legal, banking, life sciences consultants, and clinical trial experts.
- Meeting space for business and community events held at the Center. We host Red Cross blood drive several times a year, seminars, and board meetings (Bucks County Workforce Development), and more.