Additional Resources for Young Companies
The Pennsylvania Biotechnology Center offers unique resources to assist young companies as they grow. We are committed to providing a community where our members can thrive.
In addition to standard amenities and services, we also offer:
- Business and science consultation for start-up companies.
- Networking and investment opportunities for start-ups, including Ben Franklin Technologies (VC for BC), BioAdvance, Delaware Crossing, and J.P. Morgan.
- Events to promote start-up companies to community and investors.
- Recruitment of vendors to Center Strategic Sponsors on site that provide quality and discounted prices to members of the Center. Services include legal, banking, life sciences consultants, and clinical trial experts.
- Meeting space for business and community events held at the Center. We host Red Cross blood drive several times a year, seminars, and board meetings (Bucks County Workforce Development), and more.