Pharmaceutical and financial industry experts lined up for free, online Annual Biotechnology Conference
The popular event will be held online, expanding the audience from local to global.
Doylestown, Oct. 6 – The Pennsylvania Biotechnology Center (PABC) and the Baruch S. Blumberg Institute today announced the list of pharmaceutical and financial industry experts who will speak at their Annual Biotechnology Conference, which will be held on Thursday, Nov. 5, from 3-5:30 p.m.
Held in past years at the PABC, the Annual Biotechnology Conference this year will be online or virtual, yet interactive. The event is designed especially for leaders of startup and early stage biotech companies.
"Our conference in past years has attracted well over 100 life sciences professionals from around the region," Louis P. Kassa, MPA, executive vice president of the PABC and Blumberg Institute, said. "But, based on the success of the PABC's online Entrepreneur Spotlight in July, which we delivered online, we expect that our conference will attract a larger-than-ever audience from around the country and even overseas.”
The speakers, who are prominent leaders in the Philadelphia region’s pharmaceutical and financial industries, will individually make a presentation followed by a Q&A session with the audience. Below are the speakers.
- Nadia Lovell, U.S. equity strategist, J.P. Morgan Global Wealth Management
- Michele Cleary, PhD, chief executive officer, The Mark Foundation for Cancer Research
- John Maraganore, PhD, chief executive officer, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Eric Freedgood, CPA, CFA, executive vice president, chief innovation officer, senior portfolio manager, Pinnacle Associates.
- Wendy Yeh, MD, senior vice president, clinical research, Vir Biotechnology
This virtual conference is free of charge. Advance registration, through this website, is required.